Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 7th month baby boo!

Time flies so fast ans i am now entering my third semester already. 12 weeks to go to see you, my little being! mommy is so excited.

They say it's time to stock some baby stuff as now i am still able to move actively (psstt...even have i noticed that i'm getting slower). So far, we have already bought a MacLaren stroller from London as it's a lot cheaper than in Malaysia and we can occasionally switch with Mudz's Quinny Zap.



MacLaren Techno XT for newborn up to 3 yo.



Quinny Zapp with Car Seat

The mid season sales in Mothercare, oxford Street was soooo irresistable. We bought Tommee Tippee Feeding Set with Electric Sterillizer for only GBP28.99. In Malaysia it's selling about RM300++. I bought you lotsa cute jumpers, socks, swaddle blankets and dresses.



I cant wait to shop again. Still have a lot of things to buy for your arrival. At the mean time i have "My Birth Plan" project in progress. Baby boo, this gonna be awesome. When i keep thinking about it i get freaked out sometimes. I have quite a long to-do list in hand and i just don't know what to do first. hehe..i'll figure it out later okay!

Hey, i just started to plot your movement chart! It's just something i feel excited to do. Counting your movements in my tummy and i smile every time i jot down the timing and frequency. Well, you are such an active girl i might say! I notice your hiccups, kicks, stretches and i can even tell when you tickle me. I have to admit that i really have a good chat with you nowadays as you can respond to my voice. This is amazing darling! You know what i can lie down doing nothing but look at my tummy and enjoying the wave and wiggles from the inside. You know what? Sometimes i feel that i have more than 2 babies in my womb. It feels like you are everywhere! But baby boo, it can be hurtful sometimes..!!

Owh remember when i tell you that i was looking for a shopping bag full of your dresses and newborn set? I did not find it..*sob*sob* I must have left/threw it away before coming back to Malaysia. Damn hormones, i cant recall a thing!!!! They were Zara tops that nanny bought, Zara socks, and the one that i regret most is Cath Kidston set which is not sold in Malaysia!!! Erghhh, how frustrating! But, maybe it's not your "rezeki", hmm..i thinking maybe i can "kirim" uncle azim to buy the cath kidston set when he's going there in December. yes sayang, mommy will try ok!



in my next posting, mommy will remind you about our trip recently. It just something i wanted to do before deliver. It was such a good experience and mommy has to thank you for being such a good girl during our stay there! You make me feel strong and energetic! So, guess i'll write you again next time. Ok, could you please calm down now? Pewut mommy macam nak pecah la sayang!! Please..

1 comment: