Thursday, July 15, 2010

From Wordpress - April 11,2010

I have finally decided to release my first posting….

I’ve seen people blog for various reasons and i respect those who blog to generate income (maybe i would try to do that one day). But for me, i blog just to try new things and being called blogger does not make me proud…not at all. And i rather to stay that way forever.

Last week has been a hectic week. With Product Consultative Forum VI coming its way and Mercedes-Benz (M) Family Day next weekend, i can’t really breathe! At this time i just need an understanding hubby and thank to God..i got it! The thing the i regret is spending less time with Mr. Hubby. Hence, Saturday and Sunday i try my best to make time for him and guess what? We went for a date like we used to do before we got married…fine dining and late night movie! When i see a smile on Mr.Hubby’s face, i was convinced that we spent an absolute quality time together.

And today, i have started to sort out my wedding pictures..there are thousands of them need to be arranged in albums. Errghh…Mr. Hubby gladly delegated the task and hands-off those piccas leaving wifey alone sorting and choosing nice piccas for the albums. Oh, why?

We spent night at Ina and Dan’s place ( writing this posting from his huge PC) and enjoying Mudzaffar’s cry. This year, it was a double joy for me and Mr. Hubby as we are blessed with two nephews from Lina and Ina…(yet still waiting for our own pitter patter of little feet). It was a good training i should say..! Aemil Raess is 3months and Wan Putera Mudzaffar is not even a month. Boys, you are Aunty Nida’s golden stars!

7 Tomorrow work as usual. In the afternoon, I’ll be taking H1N1 jab..wish me luck!

Sweet dream readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment