Thursday, July 15, 2010

From Wordpress - June 16,2010

It has been a long..long time since i last blogged. Betul kata pepatah..”hot2 chicken shit..” heheeh. but here i am..updating you guys on things surrounding me. And it just got better when the new mini notebook has came to offer its service!

It has been quite cold in the office lately, and it makes me feel more sleepy than usual. The workload is just nice..(i still manage to go back on time..thanks to both monkeys..u know i love you guys!). The only thing i dont like being in office is knowing the fact that i’ll be left by Jude Benjamin at the end of this month.

Jude has been with me for quite sometimes and he’s one of the best companions i ever had in office. Since Masni left, i’ve been spending my “free” and lunch time with Jude and Diana. But next month i’ll have less good friends in the office. Guys, why are you leaving me alone here??? *sob*sob*



Oh ya, i’ve just got to know the one who wrote a blog saying bad things about me has created another posting. I am not angry, it just a lil bit sad thinking about why is he acting like that? He used to be a good friend, a very patient guy who always listens to your problems and a helpful fella.

And he’s now a monster who always attacks my weakness and my personal life and relate them to what i have done to him before (rejecting him). Seriously, i have forgotten about what they did to me last time. For me, when you move on, there are some good memories you can carry along, and just leave the bad ones behind. But apparently, not for them….

Alhamdulillah, when things like these happened..the good things i have learned are:

1. I am stronger now.

2. I have a troop of trustable friends who can laugh and cry with me.

3. I realized that it is impossible that everybody likes/loves you no matter how nice you are..

4. I realized that some people are able to lie to their loved ones just because he/she does not want his/her tembelang pecah. (Clue: Or..they just inherited the cheating genes…???)

5. I learned that, making negative statements, attacks on other’s personal life is uneducated way of pulling a revenge. That shows you are a low-minded, uncivillized, retarded, coward and indeed a total moron. it reminds me on the debate between Dato Shabery Chik and Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim when SC attacks AI on his personal life…people lost their respect and calling him an idiot. (Clue: Isn’t jodoh a big Man up there’s job?)

6. I learned that when u comment on someone, please get a mirror and see the reflection of yourself. Are you in the best position to comment on others? Think deeply and answer the *toot* question. (Clue: I never know that wearing short sleeve is menutup aurat..teehee~)

7. Your good friend can be your worst enemy. (Clue: Especially when you rejected him too!!!!)

List is to be continued!

And, poooor my friend Lin, for having the same problem. Exactly the same problem..and the answer to this is just be strong and hang on to your loved ones. Dont care about what are these people talking because they dont feed you!!! Believe me….jealousy will eat their stinky heart out!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment