Thursday, July 15, 2010

From Wordpress - June 30,2010

Assalamualaikum my tiny bean!

When i first know that i’m having you i was delighted as i have been waiting for nearly a year. I went through ups and downs, depression and stuff until daddy started to worry. Looking at your Aunt Lina and Aunt Ina carrying their big tummy around making me feel so depressed. I wanted to have you so badly. I started taking folic acid, controlled my food, less caffeine intake and i learned yoga. When those did not work, i try the conservative way and Nanny being so kind even called “makcik urut” to come and urut me. I went for my urut thingy and continue taking folic acid until…..

5th May 2010 (it was mommy’s and daddy’s anniversary as bf-gf), when i went for my regular check-up with Dr. Ganesh; my gastroentrologist. I complained to Dr. Ganesh that his medication delayed my menses and makes me feel fatigue. Dr. Ganesh only looked one kind on me and start to nod hs head repeatedly. “I will send you to the lab, and please take a pregnancy test down there..oh ya btw, my medication wont make you feel fatigue..you supposed to be fresh all day!”..i was really shocked. A lot of things were in my mind when i made my way to the lab….i had mixed-feeling. In my heart i prayed so hard that the result will be POSITIVE!

After 20 mins, Dr.Ganesh called me in and as soon as he showed me the result, i was crying my heart out…Allah has answered my prayers. I quickly snapped a picture of the test result and send to daddy. Daddy was like “OMG, really?”.. WOOHOOOOOOOOO! and Alhamdulillah for the most precious gift for me and daddy. You are our precious gift darling!



My tiny bean,

Daddy and i waited for a week before we announce to family members that i am carrying you. The whole family was s00000 happy. You’re their second grandchild in both families. Tok and Tokwan started to share a few tips with me while nanny and dada really take care of me. I feel blessed, darling!

I had a very bad morning sickness. I vomited a lot and feel nausea 24/7. I lost my appetite and can only take a clear soup with rice. I cant stand fried food especially fried noodle. I lost 2kg and it’s not good since i have gastric and peptic ulcer. Juggling with these 3 is no jokes at all. I felt fatigue and sometimes get lightheaded, i had severe headache past 4pm and suffering from discomfort everynight. However, knowing that whatever i’ve been suffering is for the sake of my special new being, i feel really good..REALLY GOOD! I have treasured that moment with joy eventhough i complain to daddy sometimes… =)

No comments:

Post a Comment