Thursday, July 15, 2010

From Wordpress - July 2,2010

Hello tiny bean,

Let me recap a lil bit of a memories in my first trimester:-

6th week - Mood swing..mood swing..mood swing.. Vomit from day to night and i took 2 days leave to bedrest due to fatigue and discomfort. This was when i got to know bout my threatened miscarriage. Doc gave me a jab and ask to have a lotsa rest.


Pic: You at 6th week. note the liquid surround your pouch,that's threatened miscarriage.

7th week - Lost my appetite. Whatever i take i'll vomit. Lost 2 kg. But i looook heavier than usual. A bit chubby.

8th week - My 2nd antenatal visit when doc said she still can see the threatened miscarriage but this time not so bad. Doc gave me Duphaston and ask me to take care of myself. Still no appetite and i've been nibbling crackers and put some near my bed. Whenever i feel nauseous, i'll nibble on something. That helps but not for long.


Pic: You at 8th week. Less liquid in the pouch means the miscarriage risk has dropped slightly.

9th week - 11 weeks - Still having nausea and vomitting. Heartburn? tell me bout it!!!! I still dont get a chance to enjoy this pregnancy yet. But, knowing that you are living inside me i feel stronger..thank you tiny bean.

12th week - this is when i had pelvic pain. i couldnt even walk when it snaps. My guess either kidney infection or really a pelvic pain due to pelvic expansion. I went to see 2 docs and both said it could happen to a pregger during their first trimester but most cases are in their last trimester probably 2-3 weeks before due. Owh, unlucky me!!!! Doc only gave pandol which i try not to take.

And now.............in my 13th week. I went to gynae and she said the threatened miscarriage is gone and my nausea is slowly subside (but i still have it sometimes). I feel happy and started to enjoy my pregnancy.


Pic: Look at you...! You have doubled your size..

My child, i cherish you every moment. I sing and talk to you everyday. When i got to see you last time, i feel like crying..i saw you were moving..i saw you crossed your hands. And daddy asked doctor whether he can see your beautiful eyes. The doc told him not this soon. You already have the eyelids but you haven't opened your eyes yet. I saw daddy so amazed when he got to see you.

I just realized that i cant call you tiny bean anymore. Cause you are growing so rapid now. What should i call you then??? Daddy calls you "budak kecik". Every morning he will knock-knock on your door and kiss you. Before he goes to office he will say goodbye to you and says "Grow grow!". Everynight before he sleep, he will touch you and sometimes talk to you. He is soooo excited that we are having you!

It's lunch time and i know you are hungry! So, i better go and get some food for you. But first, let me know...what you feel like eating??

No comments:

Post a Comment